Made with by Tungtata
We are working hard to figure it out
1. Extract (unzip) the Samsung firmware file. Recommended using WinRAR or 7-Zip
2. Download Odin Tool 3.13.1
3. Extract Odin ZIP file
4. Open Odin execute file
5. Reboot Samsung phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
6. Connect you Samsung phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
7. Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots
8. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
9. Click the START button, sit back and wait few minutes
- Please allow the notification permission after clicking the button.
- You can get notification when new firmware available for all regions or only the exact region
- If you registered for other model notifications before. It will replace by a new model what are you registering
I am so sorry! 😟 But please disable AdBlock. Because Samfw is Free. But we need money to keep server running. Ads is only benifit for keep Samfw running Free. Thank you!
How to disable AdBlock