Download the firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S7 with the code is SM-G930F. This firmware for the region with CSC code is TTR (TTR - Austria). Please make sure the code is exact. You can check model code in
Setting - About, in Download mode or back cover of phone.
This product PDA version is G930FXXS1DQIM and Android version is 7.0. This firmware size is 2.15 GB.
2. Download Odin Tool 3.13.1
3. Extract Odin ZIP file
4. Open Odin execute file
5. Reboot Samsung phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
6. Connect you Samsung phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
7. Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots
8. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
9. Click the START button, sit back and wait few minutes